- Tests code for the required product
- Gathers and produces requirements and designs
- Shares knowledge, mentors peers, listens and hears team members’ arguments and provides a fair evaluation of different opinions
- Works productively as part of a software tester team
- Communicates effectively with management and with team members
- Keeps commitments
- Actively participates in discussions regarding technical issues
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be a successful member of a team
- Desired: knowledge and application of formal software development processes or methodologies, formal design notations like UML
- Basic English skills and ability to develop those skills
- Democratic, creative atmosphere in the team!
- Salary will be discussed during an interview and be assigned according to the candidate's expectations and candidate's skills and experience.